It’s summer time, the time for travel, week long vacations, and lazy afternoons. But what if your vacation is more of a stay-cation? The great thing about books and the library is that they can take you places all while never actually leaving home.
This summer so far, I traveled to:
- A beauty pageant (The Accidental Beauty Queen by Terri Wilson)
- Nantucket (Surfside Sisters by Nancy Thayer)
- Martha’s Vineyard (Summer of ’69 by Elin Hilderbrand)
- The Low-country (The Summer Guests by Mary Alice Monroe)
- A Lake (The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen
- Connecticut (Very Nice by Marcy Dermansky)
So, Library Readers, where have you traveled this summer?
-Jessica Bielen, Adult Services Librarian