Fall in love, heal your heart, gain a friend, or make your current relationship stronger with these reads! You can borrow these books from the Livingston Public Library’s digital collections.
Working on Your Relationship:
- Loving Through Your Differences: Building Strong Relationships from Separate Realities by James Creighton
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.
- Love Rules: How to Find a Real Relationship in a Digital World by Joanna Coles
- F*ck Love by Micahel Bennett, MD
- Getting Back Out There by Susan J Elliot
- It’s Called a Breakup Because it’s Broken by Greg Behrendt
- Breakup Bootcamp by Amy Chan
- Conscious Uncoupling: How to Breakup in a Whole New Way by Katherine Woodward Thomas
- Big Friendship: How We Keep Each Other Close by Aminatou Sow
- Friendshipping: The Art of Finding Friends, Being Friends, and Keeping Friends by Jenn Bane
Looking for more? Visit the Library during our browse & borrow hours for print books and book lists!
-Jessica, Adult Services & Acquisitions Librarian