Do you miss reading print books from the Livingston Public Library? Did you know the Livingston Public Library is now doing contactless pickup? It’s true! Livingston Public Library card holders can now reserve books and dvds for contactless pickup. All information can be found here.
The health of our patrons and staff remain our highest priority. Below are some of the precautions we are taking to ensure everyone’s safety.
- We ask that all patrons wear face masks during their library pick-ups, even when outside the library. Looking to make your own face mask? Check out this great tutorial by Kulture Kool on our YouTube page.
- Patrons will not be permitted inside the building at this time.
- All Library staff will be required to wear proper personal protective equipment when in contact with patrons and other staff members.
- The library will only accept returns in the outside bookdrop by the handicap entrance.
- All items will be quarantined for 72 hours before they are checked-in. You will not accrue any fines or be otherwise penalized for this time.
We appreciate your continued patience as we work to gradually and safely restore our services.
We will still be offering our full Livingston Virtual Library experience. Check out our e-content Hoopla, Libby/Overdrive, RBdigital, and digital resources such as Creativebug, Universal Class, Tutor.com. Also, make sure to keep checking out our YouTube and Soundcloud for a wide variety of educational, informational and entertaining content.
-Emily Weisenstein, Head of Patron Services