Are you missing all the fun book clubs that the Livingston Public Library normally offers? If so, join us on Wednesday, April 8th on our Facebook page for a virtual book chat experience. “Drop-in” between the hours of 10-5pm, find the book chat post, and participate in a discussion with librarians and other patrons about all things bookish. There will be pre-made prompts that you can respond to at your leisure, and you can chat as much or as little as you want. There’s no need to have read a certain book, you’ll be able to chat about whatever you have read, are currently reading or are looking to read in the future. It will be a great way to meet and engage with other book lovers. We hope to see you there!
Questions to Think About:
- What book are you currently reading?
- Have you read other books by this author?
- What is your favorite part of the story so far?
- What led you to choose this title?
- Would you read other books by this author?
-Katie Neylan, Head of Adult Services & Acquisitions