You asked and we heard you! Contactless pickup has been in high demand and we are pleased to announce expanded hours beginning July 14th :
Monday 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The vast majority of Library materials are currently available through contactless pickup. Learn more about how to use this service at: https://www.livingstonlibrary.org/contactless-pickup
I know many of our readers are looking forward to getting back inside the Library. However, due to national demand, there is a delay in the installation of our protective plexiglass shields. The safety of our staff and patrons is our highest priority. We cannot open our doors until safety standards set by the State of New Jersey are met and the barriers are installed. We are hopeful this will happen in mid to late July. At that point, we will open with reduced capacity and limited services. Guidelines are rapidly shifting, and the library team will continue to monitor all advice and recommendations and will provide more detailed information closer to our reopening.
I understand browsing and discovery is an important part of the library experience. If you need book recommendations or assistance with any library services, please call or email the library. One of our team members would be happy to provide you with information about our virtual services, help you select titles to suit your preferences, and place items on reserve for pickup!
We are here to help!
- For questions about teen and children’s materials, youth summer reading, and virtual youth programs, contact: email@example.com or 973-992-4600 ext. 270.
- For questions about adult materials, adult summer reading, and virtual programs for adults and seniors, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-992-4600 ext. 263
- For questions about your library card or the contactless pick up procedure, contact: email@example.com or 973-992-4600.
- For questions about how to access our digital resources or for technology assistance, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-992-4600 ext. 250.
- All other questions or concerns about the library reopening plan can be sent directly to me at email@example.com
Stay in touch, stay safe.