A new year is full of new possibilities, and I don’t know about you, but I’m really looking forward to the new beginning that a new year has to offer. This year, embrace the power of a fresh start, of change, and of hope with these “new year, new me” inspired reads!
Be the Best You:
- The Self Care Solution: A Year of Becoming Happier. Healthier, and Fitter One Month at a Time by Jennifer Ashton
- The Genius Life: Heal Your Mind, Strengthen Your Body, and Become Extraordinary by Max Lugavere
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- How to Relax by Thich Nhat Hnah
- Outer Order Inner Calm by Gretchen Rubin
- How to Be Great at Your Job by Justin Kerr
- Sew Step by Step by Alison Smith
- Draw Every Little Thing by Flora Waycott
- Your Life is a Book: How to Craft and Publish Your Memoir by Sarah Brenda Peterson
- The Big-ass Book of Crafts by Mark Montano
Check out the Library’s subscriptions to Universal Class and Creativebug for more DIY hobby and crafting instruction!
Healthy Eating / Healthy Lifestyle:
- Vegan Reset: the 28 Day Plan to Kick Start Your Healthy Lifestyle by Kim-Julie Hansen
- Superlife: The 5 Forces That Will Make You Healthy, Fit, and Eternally Awesome by Darin Olien
- Simple Real Eating: Everyday Recipes and Rituals for a Healthy Life Made Simple by Sarah adler
- The Four Season Solution: The Groundbreaking New Plan for Feeling Better, Living Well, and Powering Down Our Always by Dallas Hartwig
Are you looking for more ways to reflect and be the best version of yourself this year? Join the Library’s Reflective Journaling program! Every Monday new reflective journaling sheets will be available here on the Library’s Blog and in person at the library! Stop by the Library for a binder ring to keep all of your journaling sheets together and at the end of the year, you will have a journal of your experiences!
Here’s to 2021!
-Jessica, Adult Services & Acquisitions Librarian