Sometimes we just want to read something quick! How about taking home one of these short novels to help you reach your yearly reading challenge goals?
- The End We Start From by Meghan Hunter
- The Vegetarian by Kang Han
- Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf
- Every Heart a Doorway Seanan McGuire
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote
- Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka
- Convenience Store Woman by Sayaka Murata
Poetry counts too! Why not try one of these newer collections?
- Stargazing at Noon by Amanda Torroni NEW 811.6 TORRONI
- Empty Bottles Full of Stories by Robert M Drake NEW 811.6 DRAKE
- Almost Home by Madisen Kuhn NEW 811.6 KUHN
-Jessica, Adult Services Librarian