Are you looking for diy crafty inspiration this month? From hand-sewn valentine’s day pouches, hand painted chocolates, personalized dishes, cards, and more, the Livingston Public Library’s subscription to Creativebug has you covered!
To access Creativebug, all you need is your Livingston Public Library card. Navigate to the Livingston Public Library’s website www.livingstonlibrary.org and click on “Resources A-Z,” from here, scroll down to Creativebug, click, and enter your library card number. Type “Valentine’s Day” in the search bar and you’ll see tons of diy crafts you can make and gift to your loved ones.
It’s that simple!
The hand painted chocolate hearts look so scrumptious to me! If you’re interested in candy making, the Livingston Public Library has you covered there as well. Below are some books available either in person at the library or through the Library’s digital collections.
- Deep Dark Chocolate by Sara Perry and Jane Zwinger | ebook
- Brittles, Barks, and Bonbons by Charity Ferreira | ebook
- Everything Chocolate by America’s Test Kitchen | print book
- Chocolate Every Day by Bennett Coffey | print book
- How to Make Chocolate Candies by Bill Collins | ebook
- Candies and Bonbons: How to Make Them by Marion Neil | ebook
- The Sweet Book of Candy Making by Elizabeth Labau | ebook
Tell us what you’re making in the comments below!
-Jessica, Adult Services & Acquisitions Librarian