Sometimes we may be drawn to pick up a particular book for the cover art. Other times, we may choose to read a certain book because of a well received review. But other times, it may be the title itself that draws us to a particular read.
So today we’d like to pose the question, what are your favorite book titles?
Here are some favorite book titles of the staff of the Livingston Public Library Adult Services Department (disclaimer, these are NOT our favorite books):
- Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- Educated by Tara Westover
- As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Special Topics in Calamity Physics by Marisha Pessl
Comment below with your favorite titles!
-Jessica Bielen, Adult Services Librarian